Cheapest place for vetbed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beautifulcat83

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi all,
Just wondered where the cheapest place for vetbed is? Ive heard its great and want to give it a try, I dont mind the cost but dont want to pay over the odds! Any thoughts?
Cat x 0:)

I got a 3 metre by 1.5 metre roll off ebay for £20 and £6.99 delivery, i thought this was very reasonable :)

x Mary n Midge x said:
I got a 3 metre by 1.5 metre roll off ebay for £20 and £6.99 delivery, i thought this was very reasonable :)

I got that same size vetbed on ebay but paid £23.50 plus £6.99 delivery :(

You definately need to shop around :D

Very good point boureki...beware of cheap imitations. Only buy the original vetbed which is marked as such, the cheaper versions may seem a bargain but they are nowhere near as effective as the real deal

KAZ said:
Very good point boureki...beware of cheap imitations. Only buy the original vetbed which is marked as such, the cheaper versions may seem a bargain but they are nowhere near as effective as the real deal

Yes, some eBay sellers are titling their wares as 'Vetbed' but make sure to ask them if it is genuine stuff as it often isn't! I can also recommend the Pupps Profleece which is the one we use, not sure how it compares with Petlife's Vetbed but we're really happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back