Deleted member 1169

Hi
I need some cages ! ;D

Well, ive seen
zooplus
pets at home
Other pet shops
Ebay
freecycle - Theres nothing in mine all the time but not joined too long ago ::)
classifieds ads and even advertised there

I have just bought a new cage for £40 from kennelgate but was just wandering is there anywhere any cheaper - The prices are getting ridiculous ! ::)

P@H have got a sale on on cages at the minute

i was looking as i got tempted by a little piggy in their adption section, til the bf said no lol

Lez said:
P@H have got a sale on on cages at the minute

i was looking as i got tempted by a little piggy in their adption section, til the bf said no lol
;D ;D Will take a look at their website now THANKS oh and ive never been right at the back of pets at home or seen the adoption bit :(

hehe i really shouldnt go to the adoption bit. i sooooo wanted to take the little boy home, he looked so lonely, and he was soooo tiny and cute <3

had to be sensible though, i cant afford another piggy at the minute :(

I'm not sure how much cheaper the cages are, i just saw a huge red sale sticker on every cage lol

Lez said:
hehe i really shouldnt go to the adoption bit. i sooooo wanted to take the little boy home, he looked so lonely, and he was soooo tiny and cute <3

had to be sensible though, i cant afford another piggy at the minute :(

I'm not sure how much cheaper the cages are, i just saw a huge red sale sticker on every cage lol
Hi thanks will try and get my mum to take me after school time ;D

I was at P@h today and there was NO sale! :tickedoff: just my luck and we don't have an adoption area

There's no sale near me either so I guess its area specific :( Mine do have an adoption section though but only 3 rabbits cramped in at the moment :-\

sorry about that :-\ i thought if one store had a sale they all did :(

i went to my local one today to buy a hay rack and the cages were still on offer

Oh right
My mum wont take me today :tickedoff: Shes soo mean :tickedoff: she said catch a bus - Yeah right ;D Its only cause her mates are round and shes got to wait in for someone !

I mite be getting a block of 6 hutches delivered though soon so wont need another cage :D :D

Ive also just bought loads of laminate flooring from IKEA for my shed :)

Put a post on
http://www.freecycle.org/search
you have to become a member, costs nothing, and to Offer or Want ads costs nothing, start your message
WANTED Guinea Pig cage (your area)

I always see cages advertised on my local one, the other day I was after one for a friend, in less than an hour I was offered 2 one was under 4 months old and in great condition.

Hope that helps

HonkeysMummy said:
Put a post on
you have to become a member, costs nothing, and to Offer or Want ads costs nothing, start your message
WANTED Guinea Pig cage (your area)

I always see cages advertised on my local one, the other day I was after one for a friend, in less than an hour I was offered 2 one was under 4 months old and in great condition.

Hope that helps
Hi thanks for that I'm already joined to my one not too long ago and i think its not even good
This is mine and theres nothing on there all the time
I dont even no how to work it either all i do is look at pictures ? :D

Go on to your local one and click on POST which is on the left hand side and then fill out the title and message body,
Then press SEND,

Before you do that make sure you registered your normal email address if you have more than one email address, then check you have not spamed their email address.

Hi thanks my email address is wrong as i dont no where to get messages from a made up one on there guinea-pig something ? ;D

If they have your correct email address, every message will be sent straight to you, all the offers and wants, you do not have to go on the sight to collect messages, as they are sent straight to your inbox.

My email address is wrong though its a yahoo one and i dont use that one and dont no how to change it ::)

But you could start all over again, register a new yahoo email address, then register that email address on freecycle, hey presto!

Hi thanks but the one i use i dont want loads of emails in there so i just have to delete them plus ive just found my yahoo one ive never been to before and got ALL the messages from the freecylcle posts OMG about 2000 ;D How do i just recieve the ones i reply too etc ?

Thanks for your help :D

Ok, read the last few days and delet the rest, then check every day. You can not just choose the ones you want to reply, you have to recieve them all or nothing.
If you check everyday you will only get a handfull, then just reply to the ones you want, you do not reply to the ones you are not interested in.
Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back