Chattering for NO reason!

• Thread starter Thread starter Fuzzy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fuzzy

I have a female piggy 'Brandy' and a male piggy 'Honey'. When i hold my male piggy in my arms he becomes relaxed and settled but he'll start gritting his teeth for no reason while he's still relaxed in my arms. He always does this, everytime i hold him. He does stop after a couple of minutes then starts nibbling on my jumper :smitten:
Also, when i bring a fresh bowl of food towards their cage they both start to chatter their teeth at the bowl of food then stop when i put it in the cage. It's very odd. It isnt aggression towards each other at all! They adore each other.
Any reason why they do this? :-\

Well, Piggies get excited! With the food thing - They are ready to eat and are letting you know it! ;D

When you are holding Honey, is it a sort of rumble purr? If so, he's letting you know that he likes it!

He's always rumbling and purring and trying to hump Brandy. He's a randy piggy! When i do stroke him he does rumble/purr but when i touch his bottom he flips out! He flips his head and runs off. Dont think he's keen on that! Yet when i stroke Brandy down the middle of her back she purrs and when i reach her bottom area she waggles her hips and purrs more loudly. I do this everyday. I hope it's ok and I'm not stressing her out! She seems to enjoy it. If she hated it then she's run off wouldnt she?

Hahahaha You will DEFINITELY be able to tell if your piggy doesn't like something you are doing!! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back