Chamomile

mls18

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I recently bought Chamomile (from guineadad) and my guinea pigs wont eat it! They just walk up to it, give it a sniff, and run away:doh: I feel like I've wasted 10 dollars:( Does anyone have any tips on how to get them to try it?

You could mix in with their hay? If they do not eat this could you possibly link up with a friend who has pigs and gift to them?

I know how you feel. I buy different greens from the store and my boys turn their nose up at a few things. Total waste of money except I’ll eat what I isn’t in their cage.

Sorry to hear about them not liking it.

You could mix in with their hay? If they do not eat this could you possibly link up with a friend who has pigs and gift to them?

I know how you feel. I buy different greens from the store and my boys turn their nose up at a few things. Total waste of money except I’ll eat what I isn’t in their cage.

Sorry to hear about them not liking it.
Thanks for the great ideas! My older guinea pig is also very picky with his greens. Ive been trying to get him to eat pepper for a while and only recently realized that he only eats it when the skin side is facing him:hmm:

Back