• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

CCT Newsletter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
received it yesterday - very informative, loved every bit of it!

My boyfriend wondered why I was going aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgh all the time, and looked over my shoulder to read the story of "Ginger Snodgrass" - vets as we know them ::)

Does anyone know how often that newsletter comes out? once a year or more often?

I would look forward to more than one, I have to admit :)

Got mine yesterday, it's good and I've sent my form back today for next years membership and info on the courses :)

Got mine too going to have a read later when boss out!

Saw the mention of the new course.. that sounds interesting. Might enquire more details about that! :)

Deb x

I got mine this morning. I was rather dismayed by the focus on breeding :(

to get the newsletter? O_o

no, you just need to become a member of the CCT.. membership is 25 pound a year, and then you get free advice over phone or text all year round, and if there is a prob you can just make an appointment and drop round, no consultation fee just paying for the medication.

Its quite cheap really for all the information and help you get..

If you write to vedra asking for a membership form, and add the cheque, then she will sort the rest out for you. :)
address should be a sticky here in the health forum.

Abnoba said:

no, you just need to become a member of the CCT.. membership is 25 pound a year, and then you get free advice over phone or text all year round, and if there is a prob you can just make an appointment and drop round, no consultation fee just paying for the medication.

If you write to vedra asking for a membership form, and add the cheque, then she will sort the rest out for you. :)

ok hun thanks for that

Abnoba said:

oops I was refering to a different newsletter obviously - the BAR one :P

;D I think both newsletters went out at the same time. I got my BAR one a couple of days ago. Not got the CCT one because I forgot to renew my membership ?

hopperhaven said:

What was it about? pm me if you would rather, I'd appreciate it if you have the time, if not though, no worries.

Barbara

hils78 said:
not got mine yet - sulk.... ::)

I did get it - was just hidden in my sty of a home!

I read it & took it straight round to my vet. sniggger snigger!

I left a note on the front saying "thanks for all your hard work (!) I thought that some of your vets might find this an interesting read"

Because I don't have it anymore could someone please tell me the dates of the teeth course in Jan2007?

hils78 said:
hils78 said:

I left a note on the front saying "thanks for all your hard work (!) I thought that some of your vets might find this an interesting read"

Because I don't have it anymore could someone please tell me the dates of the teeth course in Jan2007?

haha go Hils!

hils78 said:
hils78 said:

why didnt you make a copy of it hilary? ;)

Do you want me to send one out to you?

Brain like a seive since having a child grow inside of me! (& that was 4 years ago).
Got tunnel vision on getting letter to vet round the corner!

Just the date would be good please Ulrike

Thanks x

cavykind said:
hopperhaven said:

What was it about? pm me if you would rather, I'd appreciate it if you have the time, if not though, no worries.

Barbara

The new chap in charge of the rodentology courses is a breeder and there was an article about breeding :( Not the focus I would like BAR to have.

hils78 said:
Brain like a seive since having a child grow inside of me! (& that was 4 years ago).
Got tunnel vision on getting letter to vet round the corner!

Just the date would be good please Ulrike

Thanks x

You want the date for the "bring-a-pig workshop" right? the one for 20 quid?

that would be January the 21st at 11 AM, corrective dentistry, followed by skin disease on 1:30 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back