• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Cauliflower Penis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niki

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm curious as to wether "cauliflower penis" is hereditary.
Both Wallace & Wilbur, who are brothers, have one or is it just "one of those things?"

Niki :)

Billies Mum said:
What is this?

Hi Billies Mum,
It's when the penis doesn't retract properly because it's mis-shapen & looks like the head of a cauliflower, kinda frilly.

This is a pic taken from Susies site; www.Barmy4Boars.co.uk

caulifllowerpenis.jpg

Niki x

I once had a lovely boar handed into the rescue because he had this and his owners couldn't stand it ::)
They didn't want a "deformed" guinea pig.

Harrys looks like that but i guess they're all different! ;D I'd never give a piggie up if it looked at little different

cavykind said:
I once had a lovely boar handed into the rescue because he had this and his owners couldn't stand it ::)
They didn't want a "deformed" guinea pig.

Aww how awful, i don't see it as a deformity, just different :)

Barmy4boars said:
Lovely :) couldnt say if its hereditory as have never had boar & son... Hugo now has this

I think Ruben may have one too, it seems more common than i first thought

I'd love a boy guinea if he had that. It doesn't change he guinea. Some people are so stupid.

My George has a cauliflower willy and he's certainly not deformed. he's beautiful

a couple of my boars have it,
and I can tell you it doesn't stop them from performing ;)
I just tell people that "he's that big he hasn't got enough room to put it away" lol :D
lets face it human penis's are all different also lol ;D

he he he this is getting as funny as the 'guinea balls' thread ;D

I just had a thought,
I bet loads of people on here will be going to have a look at their boars bits, :o
I can just imagine hundreds of boars around the country thinking " wot the hell are you lookin at?" lol
I hope we don't give them a complex lol ;D ;D

crazy cavies said:
I just had a thought,
I bet loads of people on here will be going to have a look at their boars bits, :o
I can just imagine hundreds of boars around the country thinking " wot the hell are you lookin at?" lol
I hope we don't give them a complex lol ;D ;D

;D ;D Well i did to check on the "testosterone = big balls" question & i have to say i did have a get a few strange looks from some of my boys, as if to say "what the hell are you doing now!" ;D ;D

guess who checked all my Boars out tonight ::)
and no none have one ::)

sokel said:
guess who checked all my Boars out tonight ::)
and no none have one ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D
Sadly my "cauli boy" has gone to the bridge :( but here he is showing his off, with a smile on his face :smitten: :smitten:
WilburCauli.jpg

karenrgpr said:
Ahhh, bet you feel left out :)
;D no i dont.
I can imagine what they would be saying tonight when i came out ::) I went in with all the veggies and they where not impressed having to wait ::)

Most of the boars I have owned had a cauliflower penis I thought it was the normal shape ;D I thought a normal one looked wrong some how They all funtion the same. Rimmer has one and I think Oakleys is too will look in the morning.

Well, how many people are checking out thier boars bits this morning? I have and 3 of mine appear to have it. I just thought this was normal until now. My baby boar is too small to tell at the moment!

Neither of our boys have one....

awwwwwwwwww they're all gorgeous doesn't matter what their little willy's are like, we just love them :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I have seen enough of poor Ralfie's bits lately to know that he doesn't have one, without having to look lol! x

I can gladly say my gins bits are fine and dandy! ;D ;D

No cauliflour in sight....

Mine are normal but one of my boars is multicoloured and has different coloured testicles. The bf wasn't impressed when I told him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back