Caught red handed…

Timmy pulled the bobbles out of the cheap Poundland mats. The more expensive Ikea and Wilko ones wouldn't pull out so he chewed them off instead. Timmy and Freddie now have their hay on newspaper. Timmy now pulls the paper out from under the hay, goes into a wooden hidey and pulls the paper in behind him sealing the door. They do have two doors so he can still get out but I'm waiting for the day he gets himself stuck! :roll:

The face of pig caught in the act of eating the towel. Why Eddie? WHY do you do this?
I can see that he has the towel in his mouth.....BUT.......I don't believe for one moment that it's his fault, I mean, just look at that face 😇
I also have a menace with the face of an angel....
Mischievous Master Boris...IMG_20231030_204612.webp

I can see that he has the towel in his mouth.....BUT.......I don't believe for one moment that it's his fault, I mean, just look at that face 😇
Mischievous Master Boris...View attachment 258403
'I didn't do anything I swear' .....

Mischievous Master Boris...View attachment 258403
Mischievous master Boris actually looks a lot like my late Sam in that photo.(My avatar)

Back