Catching My Pigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah1982

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Our guineas were obsv nervous when we first got them, they are much happier and once caught will sit nicely and play outside their cage..... They just run away when we want to get them, I'm aware that they are prob a bit nervous still but happily squeak away once out! Is this normal behaviour? Also we dont have a run as such, theres one under the cage but when we get them out we use and old paddling pool for them to play in.... Anything anyone else uses for them to play in? X

Yes thats one thing we do.... Just wondered really if its normal that they run away and are very quick with it! X

So in saying that how do we know they r happy once out? R squeaks happy noises? X

So in saying that how do we know they r happy once out? R squeaks happy noises? X
I will try and get a video of floor time tomorrow.
It is always pretty clear they are happy to be out - lots of running around, exploring the new layout, and endless chasing and pop corning - it is actually hugely entertaining.
The kids say floor time is better than screen time!

Thanks. How often do you get them out? We try for every day but its not always possible with work etcx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back