Can you please explain these sounds and behaviours to me?

Guineananny

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hello,
Today is day 13 since we got the piggies. I videoed them tonight and didn’t quite know what to make of it all? There was popcorning but also huffing? Please if you have 5 minutes watch and explain what I’m seeing/hearing I’d really like to understand a bit more.
Thank you x

I don’t know if it’s me but the link isn’t playing.

They look to be very happy playful piggies - lots of popcorning and they’ve got the zoomies. There doesn’t seem to be anything of concern on the video

That’s a lovely, happy wee pair of piggies playing together and chatting to each other!, you got there! I always look forward to the 9.30 zoomies at my house!

Thank you everyone, I’m really glad they were playing. The only part that concerned me was the huffing sound, I thought that, that sound was one of annoyance? (You can here it start at 3:25 and 4:10)

Thank you everyone, I’m really glad they were playing. The only part that concerned me was the huffing sound, I thought that, that sound was one of annoyance? (You can here it start at 3:25 and 4:10)

Thats sounds like more a little sneeze rather than annoyance air puffing to me ?

Back