Can someone tell me if this is the right Vetbed stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope I dont use that one. I use the much thicker stuff think its listed on Ebay as Vet Bed Pro Fleece. ;)

ah right so this stuff is probably to thin. Shall go look up the pro fleece one. Thanks! ;)

It does look like the "proper" vet bed, the one made by Petlife. But you get what you pay for, and vetbed certainly does cost more but its the best and will last you years, that stuff might need replacing in a few weeks.
I bought a 20"x26" piece (for under pigloos and just in the corner) for £7, but thats a trade price, the rrp is £13.
Ebay is your best bet for cheaper prices though, I would just make sure it is Petlife VetBed.

I use the stuff from your first link and I find it great. Though if you look further down the list theres a seller with a sale on and its only £12. Bargain!

Yep thats the link for it. I find it very good :) I have had the thinner one but I dont think it is as good. :o

I've got the pro fleece too off ebay and tbh they both do the job, but thinking about it the newspaper under the thinner one is always saturated when I clean them out, and that's only after 2 days or so, whereas the thicker one isn't.

It is the proper vetbed, I bought some for the kitties

washes thicker had no problems with mine it is such a good price :)

karen

If you have a big RSPCA near you they sometimes sell it off the roll at a reasonable price the Radcliffe on Trent one does near Nottingham. It might be worth trying your local one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back