Can I warm two snugglesafes at the same time

weepweeps

Senior Guinea Pig
Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Hi everyone. It’s that time of year when out come the snugglesafes and extra layers for outside piggies.

To save money (and time) can I warm two snugglesafes at the same time in the microwave? Does anyone do this?

Thanks

It does say to do one at a time.
It probably wouldn’t save much because you would need to put them on for longer than one would take

i think they only need to be renewed if they become visibly worn, have any bumps in them, or don’t warm evenly

I've thought about this too. I'm sure you could but it's working out the time you would need. It would be more than for one but probably not double. I keep meaning to experiment.

I need to replace one of mine (got a bump in the middle) but they are so expensive now. Like everything else they seem to have doubled in price in the last few years. I did get some cheaper ones in B&M a while ago but they don't seem to have them any more.

Thanks everyone. I’ll give it a go and see 😬

I put them both in together in a 800w microwave for 8 minutes. They are both warm enough and both look fine.

Disclaimer - it worked for me. I take no responsibility for your snugglesafes or microwave. 👍🏻

I put them both in together in a 800w microwave for 8 minutes. They are both warm enough and both look fine.

Disclaimer - it worked for me. I take no responsibility for your snugglesafes or microwave. 👍🏻

Do you stack them on top of each other when you do it? Asking for a friend.

I also stack two and put them in for about 8 minutes, no issues so far (my piggies have been getting their snuggles overnight since early September, I think I'm too soft!).

Had to replace one last year, I could hear somethign rattling inside when I picked it up!

Back