Can I Tumble Dry A Wash Bag?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayley1993

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi all just a quick question, I've finally bought a horse wash bag as was fed up of all the hair going everywhere in the machine! Just wondering can I leave all the stuff inside the bag and put it in the tumble dryer or would that be a silly idea?!?!

Can't see why not, might take a bit longer to dry as it can't move as much?

Hi all just a quick question, I've finally bought a horse wash bag as was fed up of all the hair going everywhere in the machine! Just wondering can I leave all the stuff inside the bag and put it in the tumble dryer or would that be a silly idea?!?!
Yes they can be tumble dried, but it'll take a little longer. My own drier catches the leftover hay and fur in its filter which I like. That wouldn't happen if you left it all in the horse bag.

Yeah that's fine, I regularly tumble mine when I'm using fleece. The only thing I do try and do is hang out towels and thick fleece liners, or put them in separately to everything else. Otherwise it takes an age to dry everything.

We use ours in the tumble dryer all the time, keeps the bits of hay in if any are still on there :)

Yes definitely, I do all the time and it hasn't shrunk or anything even on a high heat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back