can anyone help I need "Gorgeous guineas essential oils shampoo" but where!

• Thread starter Thread starter charlie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

charlie

Hi,
could anyone tell me where to get gorgeous guineas essential oils shampoo for my pigs as I have been told it is great and they will smell devine after there bath!
Thanks Charlie

Yeah, just make sure you can wash it off ok. I got marvellous melt stuck in my coronet's coat and it wouldn't wash out. Not that marvellous.

Every thing else is super-duper though.

Hi,
Thanks for the link I ordered some of the essential 4 oils shampoo which arrived today and I gave Charlie a bath his first and I think he enjoyed it and he did love the blow dry after!
Smells nice but I have not bathed Lola yet as her babies are only 2 weeks old and I did not want to get rid of her natural smell for them and I wasnt sure if it would harm her milk production so could I get some advice on how long I should leave it for her and her babies, I'm sure I read that no bathing to start before 12 weeks is this correct.
Thanks Charlie

piggytoefluff said:
Yeah, just make sure you can wash it off ok. I got marvellous melt stuck in my coronet's coat and it wouldn't wash out. Not that marvellous.

Every thing else is super-duper though.

That happened with one of my long haired guins, I found that another shampoo and rinse got it out though and when I contacted Chrissie she said it shouldn't harm him. :) The Melts really have to be melted to use them at their best :)

I also got melt stuck in my piggies coat and it turned him greasy. :( but aother wash solved the problem. I agree with Karen, if the melt isnt properly 'melted' then its doesnt have the same results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back