• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

can anyone help chew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone i have just gone to clean my piggies out there is four in one huge cage indoors and chew my youngest who has never really fit in and always pushed to the back has got some sores on her quite a few i have checked her fur all over it lookes fine and thick i have a funny feeling they mite be bite marks should i take her out for a while to see if they are or what as usually if its mites there is a thinning of hair and lots of sctatching and i know they are rough with her :smitten: :smitten:

Take her out immediately. I would go to the vets and get her checked asap most definately! O0

For the time being you can put some salt water (water boiled and left to cool) onto some cotton wool and dab it over the areas with the sores O0

What size is the cage they are in? :)

The vets is the best idea, then you will know what you are dealing with.
{{{{{ hugs }}}}}
hope she is ok. :)

yeah vets,a nd also salt water bathing, but vets is your best bet O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back