• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Can any one help?

• Thread starter Thread starter angie110
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

angie110

One of my female guinea pigs, muffin, used to be pretty big but now she seems to have lost alot of weight. she is about 16 weeks old.
and she is breathing really heavily but there isnt any sound to suggest this. its like shes breathing from her stomach.
I'm really worried so i hope someone can help.

Has she actually lost weight? How much does she weigh?

Not sure about the breathing though..sorry :-\ Could maybe be a URI?

I'm not sure exactly how much but its definate she has lost weight. she used to look really healthy and was one of my bigger girls
its not been a gradual thing, i feel terrible but i never noticed her loosing weight and she has been eating normally.

i have pictures of her but my computer link to my phone isnt working :(

Oh poor thing! Sounds like a trip to the Vet is in order. Hope it's nothing serious and she gets on the mend soon. Good luck O0

Hi, id deffo get her along to the vets, if it has not been a gradual thing and its suddenly come on with the breathing differently etc then you need a vet asap, good luck O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back