Cages ect.

• Thread starter Thread starter honeycup
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

honeycup

I need good links for cages preferably not over £45 and I need loads of info on guinea pigs, I would also like to know if anyone knows any good indoor cages from pets at home which is suitable for one guinea pig, My name is brendan and I'll look foward to seeing you all around. ;)

Make one of your own! See www.guineapigcages.com. You can get the grids from some B&Q stores or online from www.screwfixdirect.com. The correx you can get from a local sign store or from ebay. My cage that is 2x5 in grids cost me about £38 to make.

You might want to also think about getting more than one piggy and definitely not from Pets at Home (pigs are often ill and/or mis-sexed).

any chance you can find me a link for the grids on b&q etc? I'm looking now but cant find anything,i need some for cage fronts,i seriously need to go get some urgent

No link... people have been finding them in B&Q warehouses and larger stores. They aren't on the site I'm afraid. Kleeneze are stocking them again apparently, though.

I've just last week bought grids from kleeneze,from the Plus booklet page 16 code 079502 26grids £19.99.hpoe helps. My hutch cost less than £10, ply wood free from skip of shop doing re-fit,great 8ft by 4ft.screws ,hinges etc from other jobs.nothing better than me and my drill & jigsaw,only took a day!deluxe hutch 48" long,30" high & 16" wide.I make my ramp 1" off floor so easy to tidy!

Hi, I got this one from Pets at Home but it's cheaper online at www.zooplus.co.uk

http://www.petsathome.com/invt/14038

I would definitely get two guineapigs as they need company and also try to go to a rescue and give a pair a wonderful home. I wouldn't recommend P@H unless you fancy ending up with the opposite sex to what you want and possible babies ;) I was in my local one the other week and they sold a lady a sow which I had seen being humped by another one :o

I would urge you to find a local rescue as there are hundreds if not thousands of guineapigs out there in need of a good home. If that's not possible I would find a good breeder rather than a petshop.

Ok I'm looking in to this and I am going to get two and I'm getting a hutch but i wont be able to bring it in unless windy but ill be getting it in march bye and thanks.

But i might be getting indoor cage i would prefer this anyone know any breeders near feltham?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back