Cage I'm Having made...

• Thread starter Thread starter punkdoutstar
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

punkdoutstar

29"W x 43"L x 14.5"H

Those are the measurements. Are those good for two girls? The cage that they are in is big but not that big. Originally the man was going to make it with a ramp and upper deck, but it's more money and I don't think Remy will ever go up it. The baby might but I'm not sure. I don't want to spend the extra money if they won't. Also I need to have it enclosed because my German shepherd would have a field day if she got into my room. So that's also extra. I think it looks big enough for those two, but I just want everyones opinion.

I can't wait to see them racing around it.

O0

Thanks!

4'x2' is minimum for two. And thats 5inch short in length, but 5 inch extra in width, so is fine.

What about the upper deck?

Do lots of guinea pigs enjoy it, or does it really not matter to them?

it depends on your pigs. Some I have will flatly refuse to use a ramp. Others (usually more adventurous) will use it. I would rather have a large single story hutch than a double hutch.

It's ready today but I may not be able to pick it up tomorrow. I'm so excited! I can't wait to see them run all through it!

Cage!
cage2.jpg

cage3.jpg

Kohlie!
caGE.jpg

Girls!
cage4.jpg

Lazy Remy.
remyyyy.jpg

Oh they love it! Since I had it enclosed I can't open the top :( that's probably the only thing I don't like. But they love it so that's all that matters. Oh has anyone used Totally care, or totally absorb, something like that? It looks like carefresh but is a bit finer. It's cheaper for a bigger bag so I'm using that with newspaper underneath (which they haven't discovered yet ::) ) Remy is walking around and just plopping down, even laying down and drinking. She now has more room to be lazy. Kohlie is just popcorning all over the place! More better pics to come later. Oh and look at this....

gerbils.jpg

My gerbils! How freakin cute?!

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
:)

awwwwwwww i just knew they'd love their new abode :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Heaps of room for them O0 O0 O0
LOL @ Remy flopping around the cage :smitten:
and Kohlie popcorning how sweeeeeet ' i love my new cage POPCORN, this is fun in here POPCORN'........ ;D ;D ;D

Gerbils :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Yes they love it. I just need a stand for it, I don't like it on the floor really. It's hard to get to them you know? Ah well. If I sit in front with the door open they come right up. I need more pictures though :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back