Cage divider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does anybody out there know where I can buy a divider to fit a Ferplast 140 cage?

Now that my poor old Sam is no longer with us I am thinking of either:

Getting a new friend for Roo, or

Moving Tom and Jez into the big cage, with a divider and putting Roo in one of the smaller cages.
At the moment, Tom and Jez are side by side in separate cages. They happily share a lap and will usually tolerate each other during floor time, so I'd like them to have a bit closer contact than at present, but would not really trust them together 24/7 unsupervised. So a divider would be ideal - loads of people on here seem to use them but googling failed to turn up a source.

Help, please?

hi,
not going to be much help but i use a cooling rack to half by cage. as when jessie(1.6) is on heat she bullies zoe(3.6) and rattles, wobbles her rump etc and with zoe on hay and grass diet it is best for our girls to be seperated at the moment. with the cooling rack they can see and smell eachother but not fight and zoe doesn't get stressed out. good luck with your boys and with finding a divider, have you checked like shelters, rescue centres, petshops, ebay. anyway good luck with it. :-* :-* :-* :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: from me and the girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back