Cage cubes, which brand?

IDal

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hello,
I’m looking into getting a cage cube / CC cage. I’m wondering if, aside from the right grit size there are any tips on which one? I can see CageCubes and songmic on Amazon and for instance Zoila on zoomalia. Are they all basically the same? Also in quality? CageCubes have the advantage of precut 3,5mm Coroplast, but is of course much more expensive and less flexibel. I so far can only find 2mm coroplast like material, would that be good enough? I don’t want to risk accidents on my floor.

I’m in the Netherlands, so any advice on stores here would be great.

I use songmic grids (these from Amazon) and 2mm correx (this, again from Amazon). The way they say to set up the grids is an awful idea but the grids themselves and the connectors are great. Some of the reviews mentioned bad connectors, or missing ones in the pack - I had neither issue.

I have got songmic grids for my playpen. For a single layer cage I would say they are perfectly fine but if you want to build a stand from them or add a second level then I would highly recommend caviadraadkubus.nl since you are in the Netherlands. I built my main cage from their grids and recently looked into expanding my main cage with some spare songmic grids, but they seemed flimsy and bent compared to the grids from caviadraadkubus. At caviadraadkubus they cut the correx to whatever size or shape of cage you build and also offer grids of shorter width so you are even more flexible in cage size.

Back