Cage Cleaning Wipes recommendations

Helen82

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello all - it appears that the Pets At Home Antibacterial Cage and Hutch Cleaning Wipes are not available for delivery from their website and not in stock at any stores local to me.

1685479215041.webp

I'm hoping this is just a temporary issue and not that they have discontinued them... I tend to buy in bulk a couple of times a year so I wouldn't have noticed if they've been phasing them out. Can anyone recommend a similar product?

(I appreciate that there are other cleaning methods/cheaper/more eco friendly etc etc, but for me I just find wipes a lot easier and more convenient for cleaning their cage, so I'd like to find another brand of wipes to use in the meantime or as a replacement if they really have stopped making them.)

Same here. I can’t think of any wipes that would be suitable unfortunately. Unless there are F10 wipes…spray would turn out cheaper still.

F10 also. I buy it in the concentrate form so it lasts such a long time - even with four cages to clean (I make up a litre in a spray bottle at a time)

Thanks all - looks like I'm back to using spray then!

Back