c&c

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachx

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i think i will have now a c&c cage all year in the air ocnditioned room and they will come outside for a run in the spring.summer, but at first not very much!

I'm off to search around for a link

32" by 32" is a size for on the floor but it MIGHT be possible for 5' by 2'

Is them going outdoors for a run okay if they live indoors, I'm confused! :)

Rachx

Living indoors then going outside for a run in warm weather is fine - that is what mine have been doing/will be doing. Look on the www.guineapigcages.com site ;) My two boars are currently living in, kind of a 2x5 I guess (although it's not 5 down one side and 2 down another) it's a 4x2 with another 2 grids joined on, giving a floor space of 10 grids. It's split down the middle due to fighting though, so they both have a floor space of 5 grids at the moment.

Jane

thanks jane, i just pmed you with questions about your c&c cage ::)

Has anyone got pictures?

Please!

Also which is easier for indoors, c&c cages or hutches?

I have a 4x2 C+C cage for my piggies :)
It also has a second storey but its not in the pigture.. the 2nd storey is just a small L shape :)

100_13022.jpg

This is what I originally had...

100_1705.jpg

But I have this now... without all the cardboard ;D and it also has a second story  :)

I would say C+C is easier for indoors coz its so easy to clean :)

i love c&c cages, i think if i had one

5x2 with a small 2nd floor

Yer and the best thing about C+C cages is you can change the design whenever you want :)
I would have a bigger one except I dont have enough floor space and because the grids are so expensive over here!

mine would have to be on a very big desk with extra supports! :)

lol... mine is on the floor... I have a big wood board under it to preotec the carpet though :)

Cant wait to see if i can have a pair, i could sell my freeview player... seeing as i cant get a good signal here :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Oh no i feel the urge to ask you for more pigtures of your c&c cages :)

well ive changed my setup again ::)
I have the 2x4 (in the pic above) and a 2x3... Cindy is in the 2x4 and Wilson is in the 2x3... Cindy has the bigger one coz she will be sharing it very soon ;D

i see you are back on! ;D couldnt sleep?

Anyway she deserves the bigger one for being pregnant for so long

;D yer... was laying there thinking SLEEEEPPP! NEED TO SLEEP! but it didnt work ;D
Yer cindy deserves the bigger one :)

I'm trying to make more room so I can make wilsons a bit bigger too :)

Thats O0 I suppose he deserves it as well for being the father!

it stinks downstair cos of my sister hair dye, that mean chinchillas cant come out yet sigh

hehe! my mum was going to buy me some black but we already have some :D I want black streaks... that would be cool ::)
I think its fun.. getting weird looks from people ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back