C&C

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachx

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The only way i could have a C&C cage is if the chinnies move downstars but then i could only fit a cage 3feet by 3feet in...
Is that okay for 2 guineas?
Well if my parents ever agreed to guineas ::)
Just wondering =]
x

That would be fine, 4x2 is the same as 3x3. I have 2 girlies in a 3x3 at the mo. :)

Thanks a lot..
Piggies don't make A LOT of noise at night do they? Cos i can deal with noise (cos of the chinnies) but even with the chinnies i had to remove their wheel (an upside if i move them downstairs.. They can have their £60 wheel back)
:)

nope theyre not that noisy at most you will hear them scurrying around or hear them munching, 2 of my boars are quiet, but the new boy is a noisy playful one at night ;D

Awww :smitten:
Also you wouldn't consider guinea pigs an expensive animal to keep would you..?
Sorry about the questions :P
but how else can I learn :)
Also i think i would have a 2nd level so the cage was a two layer cage... Which would be 1 x 3

Yep 3x3 is fine for a pair :)

They don't make much noise at all..the only noise I hear is when they decide to rumble at eachother lol.

Can you/would you want to move your chinnies downstairs?

I dont' think piggies are really that expensive...for me, hay is £5 for about two months, dry food is £4 (I think) for about a month and veggies are no more than £5 a week (they have our veggies too though so maybe that's why). Bedding, well depends what you use but if you use fleece or a horse bedding then it's really cheap. You need to be prepared for vet bills of course though ;)

the only noise I get at night sometimes is chirping!!

my three are in my bedroom in a c&c, before i got Cookie it was nice and peaceful but now ive got cookie i get no sleep, she screams for veg constantly and wont be quiet till she gets some so now i have a fridge in my room O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back