C&C on ebay....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its for one grid one conector . B&Q are now selling them again so it is worth getting them new :)

I want my mum to take me b&q but she wont :P Shes lazy and says get a car - I dont want to drive :(

iloveanimals said:
I want my mum to take me b&q but she wont :P Shes lazy and says get a car - I dont want to drive :(

Why dont you learn then to drive :)

Pumpkinpiggie said:
iloveanimals said:

Why dont you learn then to drive :)
Cause i dont want to as it looks too complicated :-\ all the things like clutch and that - whats that mean ? ;D

It's easy peasy, if I can do it and pass first time then it isn't rocket science. Think of the peddles as CBA you press C (Clutch) to change gear and when breaking, it stops you from stalling. If you don't fancy gear changes then you can learn in an automatic. :)

Thanks but i think ill pass on that ;D I dont like it as when you learn you get put straight in the car to drive :o

Yeah but you aren't expecting to go on main roads first go, sometimes you don't even move on your first time. I remember doing 5mph thinking I was bombing it! :D

I passed mine 3 years ago aged 35, it was the best thing I ever did. ILA go for it. O0

Alfie said:
I passed mine 3 years ago aged 35, it was the best thing I ever did. ILA go for it. O0
;) Thanks i will think about it this year O0

Yeah you can't go on the roads unless you have some knowledge where everything is, it's worth a try at least. :) I've also trained to be a driving instructor I can tell you where the pistons are! :D

SunshineAndTwinkle said:
Yeah you can't go on the roads unless you have some knowledge where everything is, it's worth a try at least. :) I've also trained to be a driving instructor I can tell you where the pistons are! :D
;D Thank you O0

it's worth it ILA, gives you an extra bit of independence ;) get a good driving instructor and you've no need to worry. They have pedals on the passenger side of the car so they can stop you etc. and the first time I drove I went to a deserted area with no cars or people for miles!

starla said:
it's worth it ILA, gives you an extra bit of independence ;) get a good driving instructor and you've no need to worry. They have pedals on the passenger side of the car so they can stop you etc. and the first time I drove I went to a deserted area with no cars or people for miles!
Oh right thats sounds alot better than i thought thanks O0

Yep they are called Duel controls and all good driving school cars will have them. You can even ask for a lady driver if you wish. :) The driving instructor will have a break and a clutch so they can easily help out if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back