C&c grids wrong size

Ilovemypigs123

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I currently have 4 of my girls in a c&c on top of a table but was wanting to move there cage onto a stand made out of the spare grids, but the grids I have are rectangle not square (they were bought from Amazon) and I can’t seem to be able to build a stand from it and be able to put a ‘base’ that the cores would sit on. Does anyone have any advice 🥲. The grids I have are 32x43cm roughly

I can only advise that you buy more and check the sizes first. Mine are from Amazon and are 35x35 which seems to be the standard.
Hopefully someone else will have better advice than me.

I currently have 4 of my girls in a c&c on top of a table but was wanting to move there cage onto a stand made out of the spare grids, but the grids I have are rectangle not square (they were bought from Amazon) and I can’t seem to be able to build a stand from it and be able to put a ‘base’ that the cores would sit on. Does anyone have any advice 🥲. The grids I have are 32x43cm roughly
I bought the 35x35cm grids, building over the next couple of days and I’m just curious as to what size (how many grids) is actually recommended for the set amount of piggies as I read different?

Back