c&c grid panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

1sttimepiggie

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi,
I have just bought some c&c grid panels, as I would like to make a cage for my piggies, but I was just wondering what everyone uses to line the cage, when it is built?
Thanks Annette :D :D :D :D

I havent got a c&c cage but people mainly use correx or corrugated plastic O0 search some piccies of c&c and you should be able to get some ideas :D

i use lino :) i did buy correx but couldnt fit it in my car so got a refund and bought lino ;D

I use correx for mine and got it from Travis Perkins. They call it cordek. An 8 foot x 4 foot sheet is about £5. Phone your nearest one first as not all of them stock it, mainly the larger ones :)

lavenderjade said:
I use correx for mine and got it from Travis Perkins. They call it cordek. An 8 foot x 4 foot sheet is about £5. Phone your nearest one first as not all of them stock it, mainly the larger ones :)

I had no idea Travis Perkins did it, we got ours from a signwriters in Maidstone, I think they charged about a tenner per sheet of about that size plus a dellivery and small order charge :-\ Thanks for the tip, we'll probably have to replace ours soon as the newspaper print makes the bottom of it all manky.

We are replacing ours soon as well as it is a bit chewed ::) The travis Perkins one is thinner I think but rolls up or folds easily for transporting home O0 It only comes in black or transparent though :)

Where do people buy the c&c from?

Scratch that, just found the post with it in.

Which colour do you use Fiona? I wonder if the black would be best! That's good if it can be rolled up, our one creased if you tried to rollor fold it and it got all bent which is why we decided to go for delivery, but next time will definately check out Travis P! O0

Never thought to check out TP! Must make a note of what they call it otherwise could look like a bit of a plum trying to explain what I want a corrugated plastic sheet for! ;D Thanks for the tip off.

When I picked up my last piece from the local sign makers, I explained it was for the bottom of the Guinea cage, he looked at me as I was a nutter, hehe! 98)

Emma x

I've got my correx from my local sign makers :) I think they thought
I was a bit 98) too!

I did get a choice of colours though ;D

Went for a nice blue colour, as didn't want anything too bright!

My choice was white or white! :(
I really wanted a light blue for the boys.

Emma x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back