C+C for bunnies?

• Thread starter Thread starter baby-wilson
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baby-wilson

Its Winter over here and the poor bunnies live outside...
I want to make a C+C cage for them and have an idea...

2 grids high and a 3x3 base...

What do you think?
I'm not sure if mum will let me do it yet... but I think it will be alot better than them having to live outside :)
(P.S I am providing warmth and shelter for them while they're living outside :))

You would need it higher than that as when they want to rabbits can jump over 3ft! clearing 2 grids would be easy. Plus rabbits need a high living area to stretch up in, so maybe try and make it 4 girds high and it would be alright. O0

:) thanks... I will definatley have a top on it... Stanley would find his ways to escape if I didnt have a lid ;D

Smileer said:
i dont know, i wouldnt use the grids with the bigger gaps if you do, use the mesh.. as my friend told me someone did this and the rabbit ended up getting its food stuck through the grid and it had to be PTS :( But i cant see a prblem with the mesh ones... :-\

I don't see how a bunny could get their foot stuck in it unless they were somehow climbing up the side of the cage?

It will be on the floor... and if I have those things where they jump up Ill secure carpet onto it or somthing :) I cant seem to find grids smaller than the ones I already have :-\
It will only be for the winter... in the warmer months all the bunnies and piggies are going to live outside :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back