c & c cages

• Thread starter Thread starter Maisy and Belle
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maisy and Belle

Was thinking of getting the cubes from screwfix.I would like to see pictures of people's cages pretty please :-* and also what do you put on top of the wire? ? and also do you guinea pigs bother to use a second floor?
thanks all O0 :-*

Hi, I got cubes from screwfix and I really like them.

Here are my cages
DSCF0655.jpg

DSCF0656.jpg

and the guineas love the ramp and second floor :D

I don't quite understand what you mean about what do you put on top of the wire? if you mean on the floor you dont use the grids for the floor, you can either use correx (which can be found on ebay or sign maker shops) (know as coroplast in America) or lino.

Hi this is my cage! It's on so many threads now lol! Grids are from screwfix! Mine love the upstairs, they run up and down the ramp like loons when they're having their 'mad half hour' lol!

DSC02485.jpg

DSC02486.jpg

Sorry the pics are so big :)
Love Emma x

:smitten: :smitten: I just love ure cage what do you use at the bottom to line it, how many packs did u use to build piggy heaven :smitten: :smitten:

Lol! I on that pic i've used old couch throws haha, so they match our living room with the wood and cream! My mum just came in then and said the throws aren't 'old' they're brand new and only been on the couch twice lol, but she didnt want them! Sometimes i just use cheap fleeces :) and under that is correx, which vikki mentioned above :) x

I love yours and vikkis set up they look very similar :)
Jnenbnb do you use straw? Just wondered as I cant tell if its straw or hay? :)

Dazie- no its hay lol but it's not very good, quite dusty so i will be getting a new bale tomorrow :)
Kath- I bought 2 packs and have 8 grids left i think, maybe less? there's 16 grids in each pack i think :)
Love Emma x

ah I am so jealous of these lvoely C&C cages..I'd love to have one, just not enough room for one.

jnenbnb said:
Hi this is my cage! It's on so many threads now lol! Grids are from screwfix! Mine love the upstairs, they run up and down the ramp like loons when they're having their 'mad half hour' lol!

DSC02485.jpg

DSC02486.jpg

Sorry the pics are so big :)
Love Emma x

It really is a super cage ;D I've been and bought my grids today.What have you used to cover the ramp?

Vetbed from their old cage cut down to size :) you can get it on ebay or P@H do it but cheaper on ebay :) you could just use a teatowel or something though and clip it down, its just so it doesn't hurt their feet, mine don't poop or wee on the ramp!
Love Emma x

these are all lovely! I'm thinking about making one for my piggy :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back