C & C cage

• Thread starter Thread starter jediquigley
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jediquigley

yay! so i have just ordered 2 sets of cubes from screwfix, hopefully they will arrive wednesday then we can start the grand designs. hoping to build a 2x4 or 2x3 with upper level for my 2 boars

next thing to track down is correx, so many places seem to sell it, its hard to know where to start.

then i hope to get some vet bed :)

i am looking forward to building them a new home. anyone in the process of building their guineas a new home?

i get funny looks when i say i am going to build them a bigger home, i think people think i am mad. i cant see what is wrong with wanting the best for your animals.

Laura

I have just re designed my piggys homes with cubes from screwfix. Two of my boars fell out so I had to separate them :'( They have a 4 x 2 each and are next door to eachother and I built an upstairs level which is 5 x 2 for my other 2 boars. That was a mission and took all afternoon last Sunday ::) People think I am mad too but I don't care :D

That's great, good luck building :D

My two boars live in a C&C cage which has the floorspace of 11 grids (1 grid more than 2x5 but one less than 2x6 ;))

Love to see it when it is done. O0 I wouldn't worry about people thinking you are mad my family thinks I am absolutely nuts, in fact I think they have been close to calling the authorities, only kidding. I think they are actually jealous that my animals get more attention then them. ;D

Hi, i am desperatly trying to fine C & C bits to make a cage for my Piggy! i have tried B & Q and the ppl dont seem to have a clue what i am talking am talking about and i have tried to find it on Screwfix website and cant find it... what is the actualy name for the grids ect....... a name that i can type in and search for it and it will actually apear on my screne, lol
hope you can help! i cant find it anywhere lol

We found a screwfix direct not far from us by chance when we were looking for a pet shop! So we bought some C&C and have made a smallish run for now which we've attached to the front of the hutch so we've permanantly opened one side of the hutch to the run but kept the sleeping bit closed. The piggys went mad, they were running round and popcorning for ages. I definitely think they like it! We just need to buy them more toys now, and maybe make the run a bit bigger :)

I'll do some pics tonight..

I got a great vid last night of Athena having a good run around and popcorning :)

Its 11 mins long and its 5 mins in before the fun starts but it was worth it.. all I need to do is get it reduced in size.. I should be able to cut the first few mins off.. that should help.

Don't think I'll be able to upload the vid its too dark once off the camera and on the PC.. ahh well I'm sure you wont mind seeing the pics I'm busy uploading :)

i had fun clicking the grids together yesterday, it looks big

i have done a 2x4 bottom floor and 2x2 upper floor.

i am going to ring round some sign makers tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back