C+C Cage!

• Thread starter Thread starter baby-wilson
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baby-wilson

YESS! I finally got a C+C cage! ;D

Today mum dropped me off at work and then went shopping, when she came to pick me up she told me to shut my eyes... i was wondering what she got me...
and she got me 20 grids!
So we went home and of course i set it up straight away. So at the moment it is 2 wide and 3 long. but for each piggie it is only 1 wide at the moment because i had to seperate it in the middle until Wilson gets sterilised :(.
Each week I am going to buy another packet of grids and ecentually make it two storey.

Wilson and Cindy are peacfully sleeping it it now... :-*

I still need to buy chloroplast but for the time being we are using cardboard and shredded paper instead of hay (its too messy lol).

Will post a pic of it asap so you guys can see it lol.

Sounds good :) When I used a C&C cage I used lino instead of corroplast and it worked fine for me and you maybe able to get a cheap/free offcut if you ask at carpet shops

Thanks for that, i was thinking hmm... where can i get lino, i know ill ask dad... no he hasnt got any, of course! lol
So ill get mum to take me to a carpet shop tomorow ;D thanks!

ill post a pic tomorow when i get home... its in my bedroom ;D i cant wait till i make it two storey with ladders... yay I'm excited lol

100_13022.jpg

this is the pic of their cage. Its on the floor temporarily lined with cardboard and has shredded paper as the bedding... i think i already said that...sorry lol

They are soo happy because they can see eachother and I'm happy because they cant get to eachother lol... sounds mean i know...

they slept in there last night and mum said there was no problems... ;D wich is good

wow! yer i am so glad i finally got them... all i need now is some lino cut offs and ill be set... i also got this awesome travelcage today for like a dog or somthing. made of wood for $10... what a bargain hey lol. i want to put cndy in there when she has her babies maybe lol.

100_13022.jpg

this is it... last night i has to take wilson out of the C+C cage because i have noticed that naughty cindy has been trying to get through to him... so today i am going to make two seperate cages if i can... :( poor guys i know they want to be together but they cant just yet...

Poor guys, that must be so hard for them. It's a very nice present and cage though! And also, has Cindy given birth yet?

Kimmie

Nope not yet... i was just holding her and she is bigger... dont worry, the second she does ill be on here ;P lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back