C&c cage on wheels 🤔

Wanda&Fam

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi, we are hoping to be choosing our first piggies next month 😊& are trying to work out best places for a c&c cage as we haven't got alot of options, I've thought about a cage on wheels would be ideal so we can move them wherever easily without disrupting them too much, I've seen one photo on Pinterest, but wondered if anyone else has done it & would like to share photos? Or would it just not work 🤔

I guess if you took a big piece of MDF and put some wheels on it then put the cage on top it could work?
i think the piggies would need to get used to been wheeled around though!

Our two 4 x 2 cages are on wheels. My OH used a sheet of MDF and 6 casters. He drilled through the MDF at the corners so that we could fasten the connectors to the MDF (this stops the cage moving around. The piggies are completely unfazed by the cage being moved.

Here are a couple of photos. Excuse the messy cages, the piggies have just gone outside into the run so that we can do our evening poop removal.

IMG_20210426_165837.webp
IMG_20210426_170002.webp
Our cages have been like this for almost 3 years without any problems. Hope this helps.

Back