c&c arrived

• Thread starter Thread starter Carrie B
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Carrie B

I've just had a move around to work out the best space for the piggies we are hoping to get. :)
My c&c arrived on Friday (from Ebay) and I have now set up a 'P' shape area, which is 3.5 ft x 2.5 ft and then 1.2ft by 3.5ft (tacked on).

I am now making a lid for the pen, (as we have a cat and a dog). Lauren is very excited and is reading the book that we bought yesterday. Andrew is not allowed to read it until she has finished it ;) and she is doing very well (she's nearly 7).

She has started making a list of things that we need to buy:- this is her list so far - with her spellings... 0:)

bed
food bools
food
hay
beding
water botool
hebrush
toys
toobing

I get the feeling that 'mummy' may have to help with the shopping list... The thing is that I want her and Andrew to take responsibility for the piggies, but there are going to be strict rules to start with about what they can and cannot do when hubby and I are not around to supervise... :police:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

It's great to see responsible children looking after pets properly, most don't do research before hand. Good luck with it all!

awww I'm sure the piggies (when you get them) will ahve a wonderful home :smitten:

They are both good kids >:D

I'm not sure who's more excited - me or the kids! ::)

They have started to read the posts on here as well - which is good, as they now realise that there are lots of peeps out there who love piggies too. :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back