C and C cages Grid Cubes

• Thread starter Thread starter Deepest_of_blue
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deepest_of_blue

Hi ,

Can anyone tell me where I can find WHITE only storage grid cubes to build a C and C cage? Thanks :)

Where do you live? If you're in the USA it probably wont be that hard to find them but I can almost guarantee you wont find them in the UK unless you're really lucky.

Why do they need to be white? ;)

Hi there,

No I'm not in USA - I wish - i would be able to find them so much easier - but I'm in good old brum - Birmingham. I have seen silver/metal on Screwfix site but just have a preference for a white cage - fits in with the decor and all that! So if anyone can help would appreciate any advice.

Just had a quick look on ebay but nothing came up..maybe you could have a search, things like 'storage cubes' 'storage grids' or even just looking through the storage category could come up with something interesting :)

It is almost impossible to get them in anything other than metal finish in the UK. I was lucky and got multicolured ones on ebay. Your only option is to get them in the US! If you know someone is is going there or you can have them shipped but it isnt cheap.
Have a look here:
http://www.guineapigcages.com/buycc.htm

Ive been looking for them too! Lots of people have asked if i will stock them so i have been looking at trade suppliers when I asked for white ones they all laughed! >:D
SO its going to be a USA job lt i feel. The uk is quite frankly rubbish!

No they are not plastic coated they are powder coated which is perfectly safe for piggies. I have coloured ones :)

There hard enough just to find normal wire ones but they do look better and hope you find some soon O0

Thanks guys for all the comments/sugggestions - looks like I either need to find someone going to states soon or pay huge shipping costs or settle for the metal looking ones. Think the last one is going to be easier - therefore - I'll take another look at the screwfix ones and see what Barney my boar thinks. Will post the details of what I eventually find incase anyone else is looking... O :-\

Ahhh Barney I'm sure will be glad whatever you choose :D Cant wait to see what you get and see Barney in his new c&c cage ! :smitten:

hi dont know if this is any good but my friend maybe selling hers but they are a deep blue colour , she has just them fo r her little boys room as storage cubes. I'm seeing her tomorrow if you would like to buy blue coloured grids.Let me know and i will ask her. :)

lizz79 said:
hi dont know if this is any good but my friend maybe selling hers but they are a deep blue colour , she has just them fo r her little boys room as storage cubes. I'm seeing her tomorrow if you would like to buy blue coloured grids.Let me know and i will ask her. :)

Can I just ask where she bought them from? ;)

i think jane is was no thrills in sheffield or it could have been glenn webb but they have closed down now :( ill double check with her tomorrow O0

Hi ive seen her today and they arent deep blue they are light blue ..LOL She says they cost her £10.00 for the packet theres 2 packets but one packet has got a grid missing and a couple of connectors so if anyone is interested give me a shout. And a price cos neither of us has got a clue but shes def up for offers as she wants rid of them.I was going to have them but ive just bought the pen off zooplus. lizz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back