Buying C&C in B&Q, UK

• Thread starter Thread starter wheek
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wheek

after reading on guineapigcages.com about being able to purchase the Cubes in b&q i went in to our local yesterday to ask if they would order some in for me... They said it would fine, so if your local b&q has none they will order them for you...

the barcode number is 5015772193169 and the name is 6 CUBE MESH STORAGE UNIT
this means is should have 24 bits....

but everyone, thats not the exciting part... i got charged £2 per unit....TWO POUNDS

i dont know if its a mistake theyve made, but its worth going in to check it out....
because if you order them and pay for them @ £2 they cant charge you any more once youve got the reciept!! Its time for guinea lovers to stock pile!! :D

I tried ordering the grids in 2 different B&Q's . No problem ordering it but the 1st order went missing after delivery I the reordered from another store & after a month it still hadn't arrived >:( I finally gave up & went for my refund yesterday . apparently there's a problem with the suppliers . I'd be interested to know if you get some & which branch. I'd like some more grids but lost all faith in B&Q , but can't really afford any more from screwfix at the min. You can pm me if you'd prefer. O0

yea, i just went to the customer service desk and asked if theyd order them in for me, of course id already spent the whole morning trying every b&q in northern ireland! lol

ill be happy to let u know if i get them souldiva, if i do get them maybe i could post them to you... i honestly dont mind... lol

GPQ id hold off just in case i get the same treatment as souldiva

ill keep you posted!

Hi Wheek , just wondered have you had any joy with getting the grids from B&Q yet?

So happy for you! That's brilliant! ;D
We're planing on making our 1st C&C cage, so this was very exciting to hear.

Went to check it out straight after I read this.We went to our B&Q warehouse (Redditch) and they didn't have any in stock. We went to customer services and they said it was a one time thing and aren't going to get them in again. We couldn't get them ordered for us either. They suggested their website but its not on there too! We got a suppliers phone number though, so it wasn't a complete waste of time LOL! ;D

Muttonchops have you contacted the suppliers , I'd be really interested to know if you can get the grids direct from them or at least where else stocks them.
O0

I'm gonna get some when i next go in B&Q then I'm gonna let them be free range with some boys separate :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back