buying a giinea oig

• Thread starter Thread starter nimacavy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nimacavy

hi,
well u see my room is small so i don't know where to keep my going to buy guinea pig. because my room is small but i have a shelf near my window so any ideas thank you.

Near a window maybe too hot. Have you not got a garden so you can have a hutch?

Louise
:)

I agree, near a window could be too hot or too draughty. Also, a shelf doesn't sound ideal for a cage, as it probably wouldn't be large enough, and there wouldn't be a risk of knocking the cage down.

Agree with daftscotslass, always try and rescue if you can! There are lots of unwanted piggies out there, and there can be lots of health probs with pet shop pigs as you don't know where they've come from and what sort of conditions...

Do you not have a chest of drawers or something you could rest a reasonable size hutch on?

If your room is so small...would you not be able to keep it somewhere else? Piggies need room, even if it is just a single piggie...

as teabag said, u could put the cage on top of a chest of drawers if you have one, thats what i do at the minute.

my boys are in a nero cage, on top of my drawers, but once ive saved up some money I'm going to make space by getting rid of my unused wardrobe to give them a bigger home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back