Bungles Bath... happy pigtures to cheer us up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well I just arrived home from a little mini break to Bruges (ummmm Belgian choccies already opened...). Missed my boys sooooooooo much even though I was only away a couple of days! So first thing I did this morning was make a big fuss of them... and then I decided to make today bath day. So got to play hairdressers...

Here is Bungles Wash, Cut and Blow dry... my how he, and his furr have grown... He is very handsome :smitten:

"Hmm Not sure about this bath stuff... "

b1bath.jpg

why am I all wet? Do you know who I am?

wetbngl.jpg

b1bthrest.jpg

"Ah thats better!"
othersideb.jpg

Which is my good side?

sideclean.jpg

aboveclean.jpg

bfront.jpg

bwballs2.jpg

Oh and Zippy had a bath too but he hate them so was in no mood to pose!

IMAG0038.jpg

I hope anyone who is feeling down or sad, especially those of us who have lost piggys, feel a little brighter for seeing these piccys!

ahhh he is a handsome feller and look slike he enjoyed his bath and groom, you can see from zippys face he is not amused bless him, belgium chocs oooh lucky you I'm a chocaholic, but must admit to liking cadburys better then anyother but Thorntons comes close, could do with some today, hope you had a great break, we're off on our holiday in 2 weeks 5 days according to Josh

Aw, smimming pigs! he's gorgeous (and zippy too). I have tried to blow dry my little one, but she won't stand for it! (literally ;D)

Ahhh they are so cute! What pampered piggies! Bungles looks just like my Trevor :D

Oh poor little piggies. I haven't attempted to bath any of mine yet. I think they will die of shock.

Rabswood

What a cutie pie! He has certainly grown since I last saw him!

Lovely to see zippy again too.

Oh poor little piggies. I haven't attempted to bath any of mine yet. I think they will die of shock.
I am not saying they like it but if you keep the water a nice temperature and hold them under their tummies so they dont panic they are fine. We do it to prevent skin problems so its worth it.

Awww, poor Zippy, he doesn't look too happy. :-\

They're both so cute ;D

They're so gorgeous! I love those pigtures, and especially the "why am I wet? do you know who I am?" ;D

Kimmie

Barmy4boars said:
[quoteThey are adorable! Is that bucket not too deep?
]
Its a washing up bowl inside the sink... they can both stand up in it but it allows me to have enough water to wash them propery. ;)
[/quote]

oh i see ;D lol

Which is my best side ;D ;D ;D ;D
I love all the angles :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I've been doing the same thing putting a container in our laundry tub then Duke can stand on the side while he objects to his ablutions :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: He's fairly good with the hair dryer, where as Sully used to chew the cord on it :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back