• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Bumbles back legs went on her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My poor Bumble looked like she was staggering this morning :'( I made a dash into town for calcium liquid oestocare its called and the little darling took it wonderfully for us. Poor little girl she just a year old. She gets plenty of fresh veggies ect. I was so shocked by it not seen a piggie like that ever. She seems fine and is walking ok again now. I am so thankful to Shaz(puggie rule) who bless her rang me straight away when I text her she is an 0:)

She loves that liquid stuff lol
So good of Shaz to ring straight away and tell you 0:)

Awww I am so sorry to hear Bumble has gone like this. I hope she is back to normal in no time. Keep us informed. :(

Very good of Shaz to phone straight away after your text, she sounds like an 0:).

Cavy Crazy said:
Awww I am so sorry to hear Bumble has gone like this. I hope she is back to normal in no time. Keep us informed. :(

Very good of Shaz to phone straight away after your text, she sounds like an 0:).
Yes Puggies rule (Shaz) sure is an 0:) Bumble is only a year old and I knew Shaz had rescued a piggie before with this and He made a full recovery very quickly.

She seems fine this morning gave her the medicine again today and again tonight. Then see how she goes thank goodness I found you lovely lot :) your advice and the help I received on here is wonderful.

soooo please she is better, where would we be without this forum!

Glad she's ok :)

What is the calcium medicine you're giving her?

what wonderful news they either get better very quick as in Bumbles case or take their time like my jinx did but either way they are more then worth it , I've had a few pigs with this problem over the years and am always hopeful of a good recovery Jinx was my one worry as he was bad my vet said he wasn't too hopeful but hey he hadn't realised what a fighter me and jinx are

h050.gif
sending a big hug to you and your piggy glad bumbles better

Pumpkinpiggie said:
She seems fine this morning gave her the medicine again today and again tonight. Then see how she goes thank goodness I found you lovely lot :) your advice and the help I received on here is wonderful.

Happy to hear this. Keep us informed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back