Building C&c Cage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amycampbell

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I am going to try and build a c&c cage for my daughters new piggies! I am super curious as to where I can buy all the supplies? I currently have them in a nice big big cage I ordered off of amazon but the bottom is this canvas material and the cage doesn't fit just right and it ends up bowing in when I try and lift it, it's not sturdy at all! I want to do the whole two level one too! Been on Pinterest trying to find ideas and found this forum/community and joined so I can learn all I need to about caring for these little guys! Thanks for the help!

Try Amazon and type in "pet den " GOOD LUCK! x

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you have the cage on the floor it will be sturdy without anything or you can use correx.

Hiya, I bought my cage last year from this company http://www.candcguineapigcages.co.uk and was really happy with the product and service! I looked into buying all of the parts separately but it just worked out so much easier to buy it all from the one place - the correx was all folded and ready to be put in to place, the ramp was also made - not that mine ever used it! Would definitely recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back