• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

bubbles update

• Thread starter Thread starter tawny
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tawny

well bubbles has been unwell for a few weeks, some of you might remember all the posts :D

well bubbles is now not putting weight on but losing and is costing a fortune on liquid food but that's ok.

the good new is she has brightened up alot and walks now and not bunny hopping. she has also moved back in with some of the girls and that has cheered her up.

she has gone from being a nervous pig to a tame pig. when i get her out the cage, she walks through the conservatory ,jumps over the step to the living room and marches up to the top of the room on to the rug where she looks for her feeding mug ;D when she find it, she climbs up and sticks her head in it ;D she looks so funny. must get a photo.

in herself she is alot better, taking her back to the rodentologist early part of week as she is dribbling now, so fingers crossed.

Awwwwww you are being a fab piggy mummy and she sounds sooooooooooooooo sweet! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hope she starts packing on the pounds for you! O0 :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks for the update :) Liquid Life Aid (SPH Supplies) a friend has used this on some sick pigs and it has picked them up. Have you tried adding some of the pellets from her dry food to bulk out the Critical Care? Also use baby food as a change and maybe blend some veg up for her- celery is good :)

Keep us updated :)

any baby food? she is trying to eat dry food now and veg but is finding it hard hope it's just dental probs. meant to update befor but i haven't been the best having lot of ear problems which is affecting balance eyes and giving major headaches, and all my doc could say is your unlucky and suffering headcolds come back in ten days if not right...... had it for three months, atleast vets are more helpful.

will get her some baby food got some stuff from galen gardens(can't remember name) but she wouldn't eat it....... thanks for advice

Any veggie baby food (Organics etc) in a jar. Was it the ASAP powder you used? The veggie is well balanced and you could mix that with the Critical Care. Its similar to Critical Care though not as fibrous (looking anyway :) )

I've not used that one. Mine like the taste of the Veggie one (its meant for cookies but it seems a shame to cook all those quality ingredients :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back