Bubble bathmats or guineadad liners?

TwoTeenyPeegs

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi~ anyone here who has tried both guineadad liners and bubbletop bathmats?

I'll need more liners soon, but not sure wheather or not to stick with the Toftbo ikea bathmats (there are other sellers who sell them too) or go for the famous but somewhat costlier guineadad liners... Are the guineadad liners worth it and are they more absorbent than bubble bathmats? Thanks x

Hi and welcome to the forum
I find the bath mats much easier to sweep clean than fleece liners. I make my own fleece pads, tunnels and cuddle cups I also have the bubble type mats which are so cheap and absorbent

I'm not a fan of guineadad liners, one came with my most recent piggies and I was excited to try it being a famous expensive brand but... they seem to go very soggy very fast, and then still smell after washing and take ages to dry, fleece liners are much much better I think!
Not tried bathmats but many people do rate the noodle style Ikea bathmats...

I have baths mats but find they get smelly quickly, I also have guineadad pee pads and I don’t rate those at all, they shrink and don’t dry quickly! My best liners and pee pads are just simple wadding filled ones which are much cheaper than guineadad!

I find that wadding only liners leak. I like fleece liners with zorb in the middle. I put noodle mats on top in high traffic areas such as under beds.

Attachments

• P_20180420_103312.webp
    P_20180420_103312.webp
    43.6 KB · Views: 7
Yes i meant the noodle ikea bathmats (they're called Toftbo i think), and i'd either put towels or absorbent pads underneath the mats, if i'll end up getting those, hopefuly that'll work

I also had no idea fleece liners with wadding work as well, i always thought they absorb less, I'll look into them! :-)

And thanks, love you guys! I'll report on how it goes.

Hi, I personally use bath mats with puppy pads under them...the piggies love them...I have fleeces too which I use to create spaces to hide or use as roofs for boxes to give them extra warmth...I'm in the process of trying to learn how to create actual tunnels and stuff for them but so far they love the bath mats...and they're quite easy to sweep down...

Back