IMG_5562.jpg

IMG_5559.jpg

IMG_5558.jpg

IMG_5557.jpg

IMG_5556.jpg

IMG_5555.jpg

IMG_5552.jpg

IMG_5548.jpg

Gee they're all beautiful :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: did you say one is pregnant? by the piccies it looks like it might be more than one :o :o :o :o
or is it my eyesight :-\

Glynis said:
Gee they're all beautiful :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: did you say one is pregnant? by the piccies it looks like it might be more than one :o :o :o :o

I agree. I went through the pictures thinking "How pretty! That's the preggie one" then "or maybe she is.." then "wait a minute.." BOP, who do you think is the pregnant one?

Kimmie

IMG_5558.jpg

this one is def preggers!

I have checked the other girls and they dont have big teets like she does!

OK well i'm a total novice as i've only ever had boars :-* but i adore all piggies :smitten: :smitten:
Gee i would've said piccies 3 & 4 and maybe 8 were 'mummies to be'?
Best of luck they're all beautiful, keep us posted :-* :-* :-*

i will check them all today wen i go into work!
Either they where preggers wen they came to us for the rescue have not done harry the boy correctly! >:D

aww gorgeous! What are their names?

Just cause she has big nipples doesn't make her out to be the only pregnant one..... ;)

you've got some beautiful pigs, i especially like the white spotty one! :-*

BroadOaksPigs said:
IMG_5558.jpg

I have checked the other girls and they dont have big teets like she does!

kellyandpiggies said:
Just cause she has big nipples doesn't make her out to be the only pregnant one..... ;)

Kelly is right. Guinea pigs don't always get enlarged nipples until they are nursing, which is the reason they are enlarged. I thought that if only one of them was it was the piggy in the last pigture, because it looks like she has more of a baby bump than the others. Where are you and the piggies? Maybe you're close to one of us and we could pop 'round and help more that way.

Kimmie

they just look fat too me, many of my girls have a preggy shape, if she was pregaunt you would no, biscuit had an overlarged baby, and she looked straight and then a big massive bulge down her, she couldnt walk, or nothing, they belly will be hard, and they wont like it being touched, and she will have nibbles that are larger. i think.

they are lovely, all of them sweeties! :smitten:

yeah, i might be looking for a hutch soon (fingers crossed) and yours looks brilliant!

oh right, shame i dont have a p@h near me, oh well i can make a good one for the same price, i was in a lazy mood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back