• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Breaking Toofies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Hi everyone, one of Dee's friends has a piggie who keeps on breaking her toofies :'( :'(
She said that the bottom teeth have like plaque on them and they wobble and hurt to touch :o :o :'( :'( :'(
and the poor little girl keeps knocking out the top teeth too.......... :'( :'(

What do you suggest to help?
Do you think she needs to give the piggie some vitamins? or what?
We'd appreciate some help from you all, so i can pass it on O0 O0

I have a terrible time with one of my piggies who came to me with scurvy. She's never been quite right despite plenty veggies and supplements if she's ill. Think there's a page on GL about it too Glynis. :)

Thanks guys....mmmmmm you're right about the scurvy thing.... she was told that it might be a possibility :-\ :-\

OK the piggie gets lots of veggies, chaff and a mix we get here (not oxbow), also she was advised to give the piggie some vitamin powder in the water to help in case it was scurvy :-\ :-\

Is there anything else she could do to help the piggie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back