• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Boys' MOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Is on wednesday - yes, I actually have a day off ::)

They will have toofie checks and coats, ears, eyes etc. I also would like Rocky's lumps looked at - the poor love has those lipomas everywhere, including one very close to the carotid which I am concerned about. Riffy also has one lipoma on his arm.

We'll have paws crossed that all will be ok, which i'm sure it will be :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Please let me know it all goes, Auntie Glynis will be on tender hooks till i know :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Teddy had his grease gland cleaned and a mini haircut today. He was not amused. He's a teddy/rex type so I was covered with all these short spiky bits of hair. I then forgot and went to Asda. Expect the cashier thought I'd been shaving! :-\

Enjoy your day on Wednesday with the boys.

Thank you all.

Boys fine.

Rocky bit the vet.

Toony shoved the vet.

Vet loves the boys though, she always laughs at them. :smitten:

erm did Rocky bite cause she was checking out his bits? ::)
So in other words the only two who were on best behavious were Riff and Cozzy well done boys O0 O0

Ahhh Cozzie WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKED so loudly they heard it in the waiting room. Riff always behaves perfectly. :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back