Bottle To Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
wondering if anyone has ever gone from bottle to bowl for water? if so did you find it worked well and did your pigs get the hang of a bowl fast ?

My 3 are still babies, they never got the hang of the bottle, I never saw them use it, so I put in a bowl which I have seen them use, but they tend to walk over it, knock it over or poo in it within a few minutes. So i'm stuck as to what the best option is.

I use both. I have a large shallow bowl of water which I clean and refil once or twice a day and a large water bottle. Some prefer bottle and others prefer bowl.

well my bottle leaked so i put a bowl under the bottle because one of my piggie (tammy) loves to drink from the bottle and she swings it around and stuff xx But my other piggie is very shy and she dont drink when I'm there xx but i saw her drink from the bowl xx so i brought a new bottle and i put a little camara in the hutch and the shy piggie never drank from the bottle, tammy broke the bowl and i cant get a new one. so my shy piggie is not drinking. so if your piggie is a baby or very shy i would use a bowl but they do there toilets in the bowl so yeah if its a baby I'm sure it could xx
Xhugs to you and your piggie or piggiesx :hug:
hope this helped :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back