Boody Shakin'

• Thread starter Thread starter guinea_girl
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guinea_girl

I kinda always thought it was something to do with mating, but what exactly does it mean when a guinea pig gets close to another and then start slowly shaking his booty back and forth? ? It looks so funny! I didn't know if it was a dance or what?

Its the mating dance i think... everytime my boar see's or smells my sow he goes crazy and does this ;D Do yours make a rumble noise too? I can hear wilson from another room doing it ;D

Well, I didn't hear a noise...I have 3 boys! Lenny was the one who did it, LMBO, and my sister brought her boar over for a visit and he did it to one of mine (her piggy has a BIG butt! He was shakin' it and it looked so funny) but hers didn't make a noise either.... ?

I tried to get a voice recording of wilson doing it but it wouldnt work... and i put my phone on the floor butnow i cant find it ;D I think i need to clean my bedroom ::)

Zubin was once christened Rumble Bum because its all he did! its something to do with dominance i think but mine do it with or without a female around

(i think Lenny is a runt!)
[/quote]

YAY! see the runt isnt always bottom pig :)
Does that mean Wilson is dominant over cindy or is he just being a typical male ;D

Ooops Duke did it to Sully and then Sully would do it to Duke, very funny to watch at times, i looooved the way their butts really really waggle :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back