• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Bokki is at the vets tonight.

• Thread starter Thread starter claire
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

claire

Hi everyone

I'm taking Bokki to the vets tonight as hes still itching.

Hopefully they will be able to get to the bottom of his itching but I'm gonna ask from some ivomec too

Love
Claire
x

Hiya

Well the vet had a look at him and he said that he couldn't see anything wrong with him, he said that Bokki has a light pigmant to his skin and that it is sensitive, he gave him ivomec though just in case there is any nasties lurking in there, I also spoke to the vet about recommending ivomec every 3 months and he said that he supports this so i was pleased. Its only a small vets but he seems to know a lot about guineas and he owns them himself.

Bok says thanks for the kisses and sends big sloppy piggie kisses to you all.

Hope he is soon feeling better. Have you tried the Gorgeous Guineas range of shampoos? They might help him too :)

Barbara

Hiya

He has had a bath with the gorgeous guineas oil soak and I'm using the soothe gel to help with his itching patch, he seems better today and has just had his cage cleaned :)

It sounds as though he is being well and truly pampered...I bet he is smelling divine :)
Barbara

He smells gorgeous :)

Hes sprawled out in a big pile of hay :) the GG soothe gel is great but he tries to eat it :)

Thank you all for your lovely messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back