Bluebell hutch dimensions

Engel

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi all I'm looking to get the bluebell hutch (5ft). I'm thinking of using fleece during the warmer weather.

I'm thinking of making my own if possible if not I'll order it online. But I can't find the dimensions anywhere!

Well I've found external dimensions but I ideally need the size of the sleeping compartment as that's seperated. I also would like the top floor dimensions as I'm aware theres a ramp there but don't know how large the gap is ect

I don't mind a little doodle with the measurements written as I understand that the top floor is a weird shape.

Any help would be greatly appreciated 😊

Sorry, I forgot to add a question mark!
Is this what you were looking for? :)
Those are the external overall measures.
The top floor is split. I ideally need the individual measurements on the top floor as it's an awkward shape. Hope that makes sense😅

I'm sorry, I'm not sure! ☺
I'll tag @Betsy, I believe her piglets live in a hutch. I think that it is a Chartwell, though.
I hope this helps! :)

Yep my piggies do live in a Chartwell double hutch sorry I can't help you.

Do you still need this info? I have this hutch and can measure it for you if still needed

Do you still need this info? I have this hutch and can measure it for you if still needed

Hi, I actually need help! If you could measure the inside and outside that would be amazing (I have the 6ft xl one)

So I have the measurements for the 5ft bluebell hutch, but need the measurements (inside for downstairs and upstairs) for the 6ft one! Exactly like this one x

Attachments

• 7B53DEE7-5F6D-4A73-B25B-BACF227D1FB4.webp
    7B53DEE7-5F6D-4A73-B25B-BACF227D1FB4.webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 20
The 6ft bluebell dimensions (in cm)
External:
Height 112
Width 195
Depth 61

Internal- what each floor is
Height 46
Width 182
Depth 55

Nest area
Width 56
Depth 52

Main area
Width 125
Depth 52

Divider is a tad less than 1cm thick

Door to nest box is roughly 18cm across

These measurements maybe a cm off as I've lined my hutch with insulation foil and correx sheets. I can't give dimensions of where the ramp would sit as it's covered up and under all the insulation. If you need the measurements for that I'm sure @Piggies&buns will be happy to help you there. :)

So I have the measurements for the 5ft bluebell hutch, but need the measurements (inside for downstairs and upstairs) for the 6ft one! Exactly like this one x
This has been so helpful thank you. I just made some liners using your measurements :)

Back