• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Bloods taken again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Brendan decided after i told him how Duke had been, not eating very well temperature up and down, to take more bloods :-\
I get the results tomorrow morning sometime :-\
I'll let you know what happens O0
He was so concerned he made sure he did the postop toofie check and then came back out to make sure he didn't have a funny turn again O0

and then i got a lovely cuddle from the head nurse Traci :smitten: :smitten:
Duke gave them a Chrissy Card and also said he wants them to help him celebrate his 6th birthday next year O0

Poor Duke, hope he regains his appetite soon. All the best on the test results :)

Thankyou :smitten:
I'm giving him Niki's :smitten: probiotics once a day too and then i'll start him on metatone as well (also thanks to Debbie :smitten:)

Fingers crossed Duke gets sorted. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I'm actually a bit numb... i am not sure where this could go.... i thought we'd agreed that we would not do anything now.. but Brendan totally did this outta the blue... :( :( :( but i will trust his judgement :)

lol a positive was that Duke met a girlie piggie, Brendan bought her out to see Duke as she is Traci's (head nurse :smitten: :smitten:) piggie omg Duke sniffed her ears and nuzzled her awwwwwwwwwww i knew he'd be a nice man piggie and he was... :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: I'm so glad he got to smell another piggie... it's been over a year now and i know its' been hard on him :'( if it had been me i would've had a friend for him, but i had opposition >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Thinking about you Glynis :smitten:

My fur-kids are sending Chubster special healing wheeks, squeaks & woofs :smitten: :smitten:

Awww get well duke hope the results are good news! lots of love Maisy xx

aaaaw poor duke! and you too glynis, me and the boys are sending you both lots of hugs :smitten:

let me know how the results go, hope everything goes ok

I just called the vets, unfortunatlely one of the tests hasn't come back :-\
I will probably have to wait till this afternoon :-\ :-\
I hate this waiting game :(

Thankyou all sooooo much for your love postings, word and pm's :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: the friendship you've all shown has been over whelming but very much appreciated :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Duke says wheek to you all :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Oh Glynis, waiting is the worst part. :(
I keep checking back with this post, to see if there is any news.

Thanks for the wheek Duke.
Sending you a cuddle. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Give your Mummy some piggy kisses. :smitten: :smitten:

ohhh Glynis we are waiting to hear any news you have.

Big hugs to you and healing wheeks to Duke from Fugly :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

We know you are a little fighter Duke take care.

Sorry apologies... :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:

i got the results real late this arvo and well my boy was on the puter and i had to wait for him and by the time i got on.... it was time for us to leave :-\ (we went to a local school fete and we've contributed nicely thankyou.. ;) ;) ;) )

he's still fighting a mega high white cell count, Brendan thought that after directly discussing Duke with the pathologist that it might not be leukemia... but neither are confident :-\

I have to do weekly reports to the vets and if any thing changes, like anything i'm to call and they'll just slot me in :smitten:

WE LOVE YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVELY KIND WISHES :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

We all love you back Glynis and Duke

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks M ;)

i have known you longer, but i really hope everyone else gets to know you as i have and realise what a lovely person you and the Fugly are :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Sweetie thanks for your support :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

am off to bed now Night to all :o :o :o

Night Glynis. :-* :-* :smitten:

::) ::) ::) erm still here, answering my pm's :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

ahhhhhh thankkies darlings you're lovely both of you :) :) :) :)

p.s. thanks M for the extra you're going to do :smitten:

Glynis said:
Thanks M ;)

i have known you longer, but i really hope everyone else gets to know you as i have and realise what a lovely person you and the Fugly are :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Sweetie thanks for your support :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

am off to bed now Night to all :o :o :o

Glynis you are such a sweetie no wonder everyone loves you :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

am bashing head on wall >:(
can't get him to eat other than lettuce and a few bits of corn and cauliflower :-\
Am doing the probiotics and started the metatone and of course the warm weather is here and he hates it lol like his granny ::) sooo doubly wont eat.... giving him lots of extra water via syringe and tomorrow i'm going to try to buy a nice ripe watermelon and make a slushy drink up it might just perk him up :)

M you're making me blush :D :D :D thanks love, Kelly, Anne, Sammy thanks also :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Come on Duke. :smitten: :smitten: :-* :-*
I don't like the hot weather much, not that we get it here that often.
That slushy watermelon drink sounds yummy. Have some extra for me. :D :D

I admire your dedication Glynis. It seems to me that alot of people give up too easily. ( no- one on here)
You have alot of people here rooting for you and Duke. :-* :-* :smitten:

Thanks sweetie :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
lol you can fight him for it i happen to like it too :D :D :D :D :D

i know love and this is what keeps me going.... the support of lovely people (friends) who understand the love of caring for a piggie and what you go through :-\ O0 O0 O0

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
sending lots of Love, Hugs and Best Wishes
From Me and The Norfolk Guinea Pig Horde
Ron x
:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

O0 O0 O0 O0 awwwwwwwwww fank you Uncle Ron and The Horde me likes your loves :smitten:
Give all the Horde lots of piggie kisses from me O0
am sitting on granny's knee about to go for a feed yummmmmmmmmm :)

Big hugs and piggy kisses to Duke :smitten: :smitten:

Come on Duke you lil fighter O0 O0 Eat some yummy food for your mummy :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hugs and kisses to Duke and you Glynis :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: How is he? Keep fighting little man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back