• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Blistex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayneG

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if I can use blistex on a mouth sore on one of my guineas. I've searched the forum and see that at least one of you has used that or Cymex. I couldn't get Cymex but got some medicated blistex. Is this safe to use on my boy? Thanks

awwww LOL

they have the same active ingredients - I use both often as they get rid of cold sores quick when you use two ;)

Well i'll be flabbergastered....you can use it on gp's?
Woah that's a new one on me.... great news O0
Will store that one away, Dee always has a tube as she gets cold sores :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Thanks Kelly :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I was amazed to read how many others things (in careful doses) are useful for our wonderful piggies' health!

JayneG said:
I was amazed to read how many others things (in careful doses) are useful for our wonderful piggies' health!

gosh yeah! Cos in the unfortunate (not all, but some) circumstances, they were the real guinea pigs to be tested on :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back