Bitting All Of The Sudden.... Help... Please

Nicky330044

New Born Pup
Reaction score
My guiena pig ive had for 3-4 years and they are the sweetest. they cuddle with me and dont bite. about a week ago my guiena pig was diagonosed with a IRT, so we have to give her medicine. ever since she got an IRT, she has been biting on me very hard. Can anyone help? i dont want to hurt her by accident or if she is in pain i want to help her

Ive been asking for hours please help me people

It sounds like she's unhappy about something, could be just that your giving her medicine and she doesn't like that, or it could be that she's in pain. I'm sorry but I don't know what an IRT is, and I'm certainly not the best for medical advice, but I would suggest you discuss it with your vet, in case there is something else going on with her.. hopefully when her treatment is finished and she's better, she'll go back to her old self.

It sounds like she's unhappy about something, could be just that your giving her medicine and she doesn't like that, or it could be that she's in pain. I'm sorry but I don't know what an IRT is, and I'm certainly not the best for medical advice, but I would suggest you discuss it with your vet, in case there is something else going on with her.. hopefully when her treatment is finished and she's better, she'll go back to her old self.
No, thank you for the advice. I'll consult my vet. thank you. <3

If she is unhappy leave her alone for a while if that doesn't work out i don't know what to do

Back