• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Biscuit lost her top teeth.

• Thread starter Thread starter lilgalnatalie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lilgalnatalie

After a visit to the vet, her teeth falling out after a nasty fall was predicted. She seems happy she managed to eat some hard food. (it took her a while to chew) my dad blended some carrots and i syrng fed her some of it but then she refused after only a few times. I put the rest in the hutch in a bowl. hopefully, if some of the other group eat it biscuit will follow. i also have stocked in on hay. I took away the hard food. and ill see how i kept on from there..

Awww dear sorry to hear that Nat, but you did think this might happen :( :(
You're doing everything you can, keep an eye on her before you know it they will have grown back. Good luck little Biscuit :smitten: :smitten:

sorry to hear about Biscuit

keep an eye on the gums as the teeth begin to grow back - make sure that they dont grow into the gum area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back